- 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta
- 3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 lb. minced ham
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground pork
- 6 to 8 pieces red hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the ham. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 60 minutes.
- Add the hotdogs and tomato paste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate. Pour the meat sauce over the pasta and top with cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients: 1 kilo Macaroni Pasta ½ kilo Chicken breast Carrot Sweet Relish Pickles Raisin Salt and Pepper Cheese Nestle Cream Condensed Milk 1 pack Mayonnaise Procedure: Boil ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more