- 1 kg ground pork
- 2 cups red onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp five-spice powder
- dry beancurd sheets
- oil, for frying
- Mix together all ingredients except the beancurd sheets. Make sure to mix it very well to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 portions. Layer down a piece of beancurd sheet. Add in meat mixture and roll like a spring roll. Repeat with the rest.
- Steam kikiam for 15 minutes. Cool and keep.
- To serve, heat an inch-deep of oil in a pan. Deep fry kikiam in medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Slice before serving.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Easy step to make Filipino Favorite Humba
Ingredients: 2 lb. bone-in pork belly (the cut of pork should be part lean meat, ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo or Dry Pork Adobo is just as delicious as the standard ...read more