- 1 kg ground pork
- 2 cups red onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp five-spice powder
- dry beancurd sheets
- oil, for frying
- Mix together all ingredients except the beancurd sheets. Make sure to mix it very well to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 portions. Layer down a piece of beancurd sheet. Add in meat mixture and roll like a spring roll. Repeat with the rest.
- Steam kikiam for 15 minutes. Cool and keep.
- To serve, heat an inch-deep of oil in a pan. Deep fry kikiam in medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Slice before serving.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips) 1/4 cup of minced pork 1 ...read more
Pork Sisig (Sour And Spicy Chopped Pork Belly, Ears And Liver) Recipe
Ingredients: 8 cups of water 8 cloves of garlic, smashed 1 knob of ginger, crushed ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks 2 tbsp. oil 3-4 cloves garlic 200g ...read more
Best step to Cook Pata Hamonado
Ingredients: 1 pork pata front 3 cups pineapple juice 1 medium onion, diced 1 teaspoon ...read more