- 1 kg ground pork
- 2 cups red onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp five-spice powder
- dry beancurd sheets
- oil, for frying
- Mix together all ingredients except the beancurd sheets. Make sure to mix it very well to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 portions. Layer down a piece of beancurd sheet. Add in meat mixture and roll like a spring roll. Repeat with the rest.
- Steam kikiam for 15 minutes. Cool and keep.
- To serve, heat an inch-deep of oil in a pan. Deep fry kikiam in medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Slice before serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips) 1/4 cup of minced pork 1 ...read more
Easy step to make Filipino Favorite Humba
Ingredients: 2 lb. bone-in pork belly (the cut of pork should be part lean meat, ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks 2 tbsp. oil 3-4 cloves garlic 200g ...read more