- 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo
- Few of Red food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sprite
- 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Pepper and 1 tsp Seasoning Granules
- Slice the pork loin into thin slices (tapa cut) and cut into 4×4 inch each. Wash and Drained the water on it.
- In a big mixing bowl mix sugar, salt, pepper, seasoning granules, sprite and red food coloring.
- Add the pork and mix well, marinate overnight.
- Repack 200g per pack for business purpose only.
- Cook and serve with Garlic Rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more