- ½ kilo of Shrimps
- 1 cup of Sprite Soda
- ¼ cup of Butter
- 1 whole slice Garlic
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Remove the vein and clean the shrimps. Set aside
- In the cooking pan put the ¼ cup of butter and stir until melt.
- Add the slice garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Cook in medium flame.
- Add the shrimp and stir well.
- Add the 1 cup of sprite and the salt, pepper and seasoning powder and the 2-tbsp. soy sauce.
- Stir and cook for 5 – 7 minutes until slight dry and saucy.
- Serve hot with rice. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more