- 1 Kilo Pasta
- 2 pack Nestle Cream
- 1 cup Fresh milk
- 1 can mushroom
- 1 pack Parmesan cheese
- 200 grams slice Bacon
- 200 grams slice Ham
- White onion
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- Cooked the pasta in then set aside.
- Saute the bacon in margarine until crispy brown.
- Add the slice ham and onion. Stir well
- Add the slice mushroom and saute until cook.
- Add the slice basil leaves and stir.
- Add the slice mushroom and continues stir.
- Add the 1 cup fresh milk.
- Add first the 1 pack only of nestle cream and add 1 cup of water stir.
- Don’t let it boil so it will not break the creamy texture.
- Add the egg yolk only and thickened with parmesan cheese.
- Add some cream to make it creamy sauce and seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy the carbonara sauce with your favorite pasta.
- Garnish and Serve. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)Reserved pasta water – 1/3 CupBelize Shrimp or ...read more
Fettuccine Alfredo with Asparagus
Ingredients: 1 pound asparagus 3/4 pound fettuccine 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1 cup ...read more