- 2 kilos Chicken
- 12 pcs. Calamansi
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- ½ kilo Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Seasoning powder
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Breading Mix
- Marinate the chicken with garlic, calamansi, pinch of salt and pepper, Fish Sauce overnight for better flavor.
- Mix the 2 tbsp. cornstarch, water, egg, seasoning powder, salt and pepper and 5 tbsp. of flour to make batter mixture.
- Mix the Flour with Breading powder.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip the chicken into batter then dip into breading mixture and fry.
- Turn it over frequently with medium fire until well cook and Crispy.
- Serve with White Rice.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more