- 2 kilos Chicken
- 12 pcs. Calamansi
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- ½ kilo Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Seasoning powder
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Breading Mix
- Marinate the chicken with garlic, calamansi, pinch of salt and pepper, Fish Sauce overnight for better flavor.
- Mix the 2 tbsp. cornstarch, water, egg, seasoning powder, salt and pepper and 5 tbsp. of flour to make batter mixture.
- Mix the Flour with Breading powder.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip the chicken into batter then dip into breading mixture and fry.
- Turn it over frequently with medium fire until well cook and Crispy.
- Serve with White Rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more