- 2 kilos Chicken
- 12 pcs. Calamansi
- ½ cup Fish Sauce
- ½ kilo Flour
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. Seasoning powder
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Water
- Breading Mix
- Marinate the chicken with garlic, calamansi, pinch of salt and pepper, Fish Sauce overnight for better flavor.
- Mix the 2 tbsp. cornstarch, water, egg, seasoning powder, salt and pepper and 5 tbsp. of flour to make batter mixture.
- Mix the Flour with Breading powder.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip the chicken into batter then dip into breading mixture and fry.
- Turn it over frequently with medium fire until well cook and Crispy.
- Serve with White Rice.
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more
How to Cook Pandan Grill Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/jM5_jep_W6w Ingredients: 1 kilo of Chicken Wings 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves ¼ cup ...read more