- ½ kilo of chicken
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 pcs. Calamansi juice
- ½ cup of Water
- 1 small thumb of Ginger(slice dice)
- 1 pc Onion
- 5 cloves of Garlic(slice dice)
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- Oil for saute
- Mix the soy sauce, calamansi juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Saute the ginger and garlic.
- Add the chicken and stir.
- Add the water and stir until soft.
- Pour the soy sauce mix and stir.
- Add the sliced onion and stir until cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more