- 1 kilo of Chicken Wings
- 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves
- ¼ cup of Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp of Salt, ½ tsp of Pepper and Seasoning powder
- 7 cloves of Slice Garlic
- 4 pcs. Calamansi
- Prepare the ingredients and wash and cut the chicken wings.
- Marinate the chicken of slice garlic, sugar, soy sauce and salt, pepper and seasoning powder and calamansi. Then mix well. Set aside
- Put in the fire the pandan leaves to become smooth then clean.
- Then roll the chicken wing into pandan leaves. Set aside
- Use grill pan to grilled the chicken wings.
- Cover and grill for 10 minutes both sides.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more