- 1 Kilo Pork slice cubes
- 1 small Evap. Milk
- Carrots slice cubes
- Potato slice cubes
- Bell pepper slice cubes
- Onion slice dice
- Garlic slice dice
- Sausage or hotdog slice cubes
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Prepare all the ingredients and wash it.
- In a Pan sauté onion, garlic until cook.
- Add the pork and stir well
- Add the water and cover until the pork is tender.
- Add the bell pepper, potato and carrots. Stir well and cover.
- When the potato and carrots cook already add the salt and pepper.
- Turn into slow fire and the milk.
- Add the cornstarch to make it thickened and done to cook a pork pastel.
- Serve with rice and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Homemade Pork Tapa with Costing /Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/pRFun8dFh_o Costing: Pork = 250/kg Lomo Part Bawang = 5 php Suka = 3 php Toyo ...read more
Homemade Tocino/ Negosyo Recipe with Costing
https://youtu.be/n3M7-ogaNUo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo Few of Red food Coloring 1/2 Cup Brown ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more