- Whole Chicken
- Lemon Grass
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder
- Wash the Whole Chicken and Pat dry with Tissue. Set Aside
- Prepare all the ingredients for stuffing’s.
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, olive oil, fish sauce and seasoning powder inside out.
- Put the lemon grass, ginger, garlic, chili and onion inside of chicken.
- Refrigerate overnight to get flavorful.
- Roast it for 40 minutes and 20 minutes on the other side of chicken.
- Served with your favorite Dipping Sauce. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Budget Ulam: Egg Tinola with Misua Soup Recipe
https://youtu.be/rsM_ha37UkQ Ingredients. 30 grams Slice Ginger 1 pc. Slice Onion 5 Cloves Slice Garlic 7 pcs. ...read more
Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 pounds chicken wings 4 cups Sweet and Sour World Harbors Marinade divided 1 ...read more