- 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas
- 1/2 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 pc egg
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana.
- While continuously mixing, add all the remaining ingredients one by one except for the flour.
- Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
- Prepare the puto molders with cupcake liners.
- Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the puto is cooked.
- Remove the puto from the molders.
- Serve and enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more