For brigadeiro filling
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ⅛ cup cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup nestle cream/ cooking cream
For brigadeiro cake
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ cup hot water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1½ cup cake flour
- 1⅛ tbsp baking soda
- 1 cup powder milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coffee powder (optional)
For chocolate cream toppings
- 1 cup nestle cream
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup condensed milk
For brigadeiro cake:
- Mix the vegetable oil, vinegar, vanilla essence, hot water and sugar, in a bowl.
- While in the other bowl mix all the cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, sifted cake flour, powder milk, and coffee powder. Mix well
- Combine the wet ingredients and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a round pan with wax paper and steam for 45 minutes.
- Check the brigadeiro cake with a stick if it comes out clean it means that the cake is already cooked. Let it cool
For brigadeiro filling:
- Mix the egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk, and cornstarch in a pot. Mix it well
- Turn on the heat and cook the mixture over low heat. Stir it occasionally
- When it’s become thick add the nestle cream and mix it well, removed from the heat and set aside.
- For chocolate toppings:
- Mix the butter, cocoa powder, cream and condensed milk in a bowl, mix it well until combined and set aside.
Garnishing the Cake:
- Arrange the brigadeiro cake,
- Slice the top of brigadeiro cake and top with brigadeiro filling then put the chocolate cream for toppings.
- Chilled before serve,
- Serve and enjoy the brigadeiro cake!
Easy Related Posts
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more