- Mango flavored gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- 1.5 Liters of Water
- In a cooking pot put water, mango flavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool and set.
- Slice the gelatin in to small cubes.
- Put into the bowl the slice gelatin, the slice mango and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and caramel sauce.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
For the caramel sauce:
- Put the sugar and mix it until to be caramelized.
- Add the nestle cream and mix it well then set aside.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more