- 1 /8 cup Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin white
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- ½ cup sago
- ½ pack of cheese
- 6 cups of Water
- In a cooking pot with water pour the unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolves.
- Turn on the stove and add the coffee powder and stir until dissolved. Then cook and boil.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes.
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- In a bowl with sliced coffee jelly add the add sago, pour the milk mixture and lastly the sliced cheese. Mix well
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more