- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Carrots (optional)
- 3 hotdogs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more