- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Carrots (optional)
- 3 hotdogs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Sukang Cebu (Pinakurat)/Spiced Vinegar
https://youtu.be/nnoJ2_ycuCk Ingredients: 1 Liter Coconut Vinegar/Tuba½ cup Fish Sauce3 tbsp. Sugar1 big Onion1 big Garlic10 – 20 pcs. ChiliGingerLemon Grass Procedures: Wash and cut all the ...read more
How to Make Carbonara Sauce
https://youtu.be/H54pb5m9NTo Ingredients: 2 pack Nestle Cream1 cup Fresh milk1 can mushroom1 pack Parmesan cheese200 grams slice Bacon200 grams slice HamWhite onionFresh Basil leavesButter or margarine1 tsp. Salt ...read more
How to Make Chili Garlic Sauce
https://youtu.be/9KfgUhJDAro Ingredients: ¼ kilo Chili red5 pcs. Chili green¼ kilo Garlic3 cups Oil Procedure: Blend the chilies and garlic ...read more
Health Benefits of Malunggay
Moringa oleifera is commonly called Malunggay, or a plant that is often called the drumstick ...read more