- 1 kilo of Ground Pork
- 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper
- 2 pcs. Carrot
- 2 pcs. Onion
- 1 whole of Garlic
- 1 bundle of Celery or Kenchay
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- ¼ cup of Grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Sugar, 1/2 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Gaw-gaw to seal
- Oil for frying
- Peel and slice all ingredients then use blender to ground.
- In the mixing bowl add the ground pork then add the blended vegetable and add the sugar, salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- Add the 2 pcs. Eggs, add the ¼ cup of grated cheese and the 1 cup of flour then mix well.
- Ready the lumpia wrapper and scoop the shanghai mixture and roll into lumpia wrapper.
- Use gaw-gaw or egg white to close the wrapper.
- Fry until crispy brown.
- Served with sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Homemade Pork Tapa with Costing /Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/pRFun8dFh_o Costing: Pork = 250/kg Lomo Part Bawang = 5 php Suka = 3 php Toyo ...read more