- 1 kilo of Ground Pork
- 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper
- 2 pcs. Carrot
- 2 pcs. Onion
- 1 whole of Garlic
- 1 bundle of Celery or Kenchay
- 1 Cup of Flour
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- ¼ cup of Grated Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Sugar, 1/2 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powder
- Gaw-gaw to seal
- Oil for frying
- Peel and slice all ingredients then use blender to ground.
- In the mixing bowl add the ground pork then add the blended vegetable and add the sugar, salt, pepper and seasoning powder.
- Add the 2 pcs. Eggs, add the ¼ cup of grated cheese and the 1 cup of flour then mix well.
- Ready the lumpia wrapper and scoop the shanghai mixture and roll into lumpia wrapper.
- Use gaw-gaw or egg white to close the wrapper.
- Fry until crispy brown.
- Served with sweet chili sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more