- 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango
- 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream
- 1 small Condensed milk
- 1 small Evaporada milk
- 3 cups Crushed ice
- Prepare all the ingredients
- In a bowl shred half of mango using fork. Set aside
- To make dalgona put the chilled cream in a bowl and whip with wire whisk until soft peak or fluffy. Add the shredded mango and mix for a minute. Set aside or refrigerate.
- Put together mango, condensed milk, crushed ice and small amount of cream (optional) in a blender. Blend until smooth texture.
- But dont forget to leave half slice of mango for garnish.
- Pour in a glass and add a little bit of mango puree top with dalgona mango cream and diced mango. Enjoy and get chill this summer.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more