- 1 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can Evaporada Milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1/4 kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 1 ripe mangoes, diced
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- Add the slice mangoes, condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Then blended it until the ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container and Mix it well.
- Transfer into plastic cups and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your mango sago dessert!