- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ kilo of ground pork
- 1 tsp. Salt, seasoning and pepper
- 1 large carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, seeded, cored, and finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 6 large eggs, well beaten
- For toppings
- 2 boiled egg
- Hotdog strip
- Red bell pepper strip
- Pineapple Slice
- In a wide pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add hotdogs and cook for about 1 minute or until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add ground pork and cook, for about 3 to 5 minutes or until it begins to lose its pink.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until softened.
- Add carrots and bell peppers and continue to cook.
- Add seasoning, salt and pepper to taste and stir regularly, until meat is lightly browned.
- Add tomato sauce and water. Bring to a simmer.
- Add crushed pineapples, sweet pickle relish, hotdog and raisins. Continue to cook until liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Add cheese and stir just until melted.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling completely.
- Brush the bottom and sides of llaneras with softened butter. Line each with banana leaf cut in oval shape large enough to cover the bottom of the molds, and lightly brush with butter.
- Decorate the prepared llaneras with boiled egg slices, pineapple slices, bell pepper strips, hotdog and carrot florets on top of the banana leaves.
- Beat the 6 pcs. Eggs.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until well-combined.
- Pack the mixture well and smooth top. Cover each llanera tightly with aluminum foil.
- Steam for about 1 hour to 1½ hours minutes or until the meat mixture is set.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Invert meatloaf on a serving platter and peel banana leaf. Cut into desired slices and serve with ketchup.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips) 1/4 cup of minced pork 1 ...read more
Homemade Kikiam Recipe
Ingredients: 1 kg ground pork 2 cups red onions, chopped 1/3 cup minced garlic 1 ...read more
Easy step to make Filipino Favorite Humba
Ingredients: 2 lb. bone-in pork belly (the cut of pork should be part lean meat, ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks 2 tbsp. oil 3-4 cloves garlic 200g ...read more