- 3 slices white bread
- 2 slices ham, cooked
- 2 pcs eggs
- 6 tbsp cheese, grated
- 3 tsp plain mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 tsp evaporated milk
- Remove the crust of each white bread.
- Spread mayo on each slice of bread.
- Spread grated cheese on each slice of bread.
- Make a 3 layer sandwich by putting a slice of ham in between the slices of bread.
- Apply some pressure to the sandwich using a spatula or back of a spoon. This is to flatten and make the sandwich intact. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, and salt. Mix well.
- Brush the mixture on top, bottom, and sides of the sandwich.
- In a pan, melt the butter.
- Fry the sandwich until top and bottom part is golden brown. Toss some melted butter on the sides.
- Remove from heat. Slice the sandwich into two.
- Serve with your favorite drink. Enjoy your Monte Cristo sandwich!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
Ham & Cheese Scones
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 tsp sugar 3/4 tsp salt 1/2 stick ...read more
Bbq Chicken Pizza
Ingredients: 1 prepare pizza crust (your own or purchased tube/crust) 10 ounces chicken breasts, cooked ...read more