- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Water
- Water for Steaming
Procedures to Dissolving Sugar:
- In a cooking pan put the ¼ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ¼ cup of water then mix well and set aside.
Procedures for Making Kutsinta:
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and add dissolving sugar then continue mixing.
- Use strainer to filter the mixture kutsinta then set aside
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Use back of fork or spoon to remove into molder.
- Serve with grated coconut on top.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Easy Tibok-Tibok Recipe
Ingredients: Topping 3 1/2 cups coconut milk Pudding 3 1/2 cups carabao’s milk, goat's milk or coconut milk 3 1/2 ...read more
Easy Puto Pao Recipe
Ingredients: For the batter 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 Tbsp baking powder 1/2 cup white sugar 3/4 cup water 1/2 ...read more