The traditional way to make puto is by steaming, and this cheese puto recipe is prepared in the same way. However, whereas the classic puto is made with rice flour, this easy cheese puto recipe uses all-purpose flour. This version is topped with cheddar cheese but you can also top it with bacon or salted egg. You can make so many puto recipes with endless flavor and topping combinations!
• ½ kl allpurpose flour = 21.00
• 1 cup sugar = 8.00
• 2 1/2 tbsp baking powder = 1.00
• 1 egg = 6.00
• 1 cup powdered milk (bear brand) = 20.00
• 2 cups water
• 1/4 cup melted butter (buttercup) = 8.00
• dash of food color (optional) = 1.00
• 2 tbsp. Vanilla = 0.50
• pinch of salt
• small slices of cheese (quezo) = 15.00
• Molding Cups (medium size)
• Paper tray
Gas = 10.00
Paper plate = 5.00
Labor = 30.00
Yields = 65 pcs (medium size of molder cups)
Selling price = 4.00 or 5/20.00
Total expenses = 125.50
Potential profit = 134.50
1. In a mixing bowl, put the dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Add the egg and water then mix well.
3. Add the melted butter and vanilla. Don’t over mix
4. Strain the puto mixture.
5. Divide into 3 portions.
6. Add food color to better and colorful.
7. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture. Add slice cheese.
8. Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
9. Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
10. Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more