- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 cup sugar
- 5 pandan leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. lye water (lihia)
- Food color (color of your choice)
- Grated coconut
- Grated cheese
- Oil for brushing the cups
- First, prepare the cassava. Peel off its skin then wash with water.
- Next, boil the pandan leaves in 4 cups of water until reduced to 2 cup.
- Grate the cassava and squeeze then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with cassava, pour the boiled water with pandan. Add the sugar then stir well.
- Add the food color and lihia then stir well.
- Brush some oil in each molder cup. Then put pichi-pichi mixture in each molder cup.
- Arrange them properly in the steamer. Steam for 10 – 15 mins. Until the mixture becomes translucent.
- Remove in the cup and roll some pieces into the grated coconut and some of is sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your pichi-pichi!
Easy Related Posts
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more