- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 pcs eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- dash of food color (optional)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- small slices of cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups and paper liner
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Then set aside.
- In the other mixing bowl, put the eggs, milk, and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture milk into the dry ingredients little by little. Then mix it well.
- Add the vanilla, melted butter and shredded cheese.
- Add food color to better and colorful puto. But it is optional. Then set aside.
- Brush of melted butter each cups or use cupcakes wrapper. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- After 8 minutes put the slices of cheese on top of each puto and steam for another 2 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!
Easy Related Posts
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more