- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 3 pcs eggs
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsps butter, melted
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- dash of food color (optional)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- small slices of cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups and paper liner
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well. Then set aside.
- In the other mixing bowl, put the eggs, milk, and water. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture milk into the dry ingredients little by little. Then mix it well.
- Add the vanilla, melted butter and shredded cheese.
- Add food color to better and colorful puto. But it is optional. Then set aside.
- Brush of melted butter each cups or use cupcakes wrapper. Then fill each molder cup of puto mixture.
- Place them in the steamer properly. Steam for about 8-10 minutes.
- After 8 minutes put the slices of cheese on top of each puto and steam for another 2 minutes.
- Let them cool down then remove the cooked puto from the molder cups.
- Serve and enjoy your puto cheese!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more