- Whole Chicken
- Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab)
- Half lemon
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 pc onion
- 1 pc chili finger
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. Bayleaf
- Wash and clean the seafood and chicken. Set aside
- Add the bayleaf, onion, garlic and chili.
- Seasoned the seafood with salt, pepper and Paprika.
- Squeeze lemon juice, and add the oil. Mix it well
- Stuffing all the seafood and onion, garlic, lemon peel, bayleaf inside the whole chicken.
- Rub all the remaining seasoning into the chicken.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more.
- Roast it for 1½ hour with 210 Heat Temperature in Turbo Oven.
- After 1 hour turn the chicken upside down to get crispy skin on the other side.
- Serve it with your favorite dipping Sauce. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more