- Whole Chicken
- Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab)
- Half lemon
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 pc onion
- 1 pc chili finger
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pc. Bayleaf
- Wash and clean the seafood and chicken. Set aside
- Add the bayleaf, onion, garlic and chili.
- Seasoned the seafood with salt, pepper and Paprika.
- Squeeze lemon juice, and add the oil. Mix it well
- Stuffing all the seafood and onion, garlic, lemon peel, bayleaf inside the whole chicken.
- Rub all the remaining seasoning into the chicken.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 3 hours or more.
- Roast it for 1½ hour with 210 Heat Temperature in Turbo Oven.
- After 1 hour turn the chicken upside down to get crispy skin on the other side.
- Serve it with your favorite dipping Sauce. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more
How to Cook Pandan Grill Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/jM5_jep_W6w Ingredients: 1 kilo of Chicken Wings 10 – 15 pcs of Pandan Leaves ¼ cup ...read more