Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 3-4 cups shaved ice
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup Evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp banana extract/flavoring
- 6-8 drops of red food color (for pinkish color)
- Optional Toppings: powdered milk, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, mini marshmallows, candy sprinkles, rice crispies
- Mix evaporated milk, banana extract, red food color and sugar in a bowl.
- Add in shaved ice and mix thoroughly. You may also use a blender.
- Place in serving glasses or cups.
- Top it with optional toppings.