- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, divided
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until jelly is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Lean 4 parfait glasses, at an angle, against sides of muffin pan cups. Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish. Slice remaining berries; stir into jelly. Spoon into tilted glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until jelly is firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and reserved berries before serving.
Recipe Source here
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more