- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (85 g) Jell-O Strawberry Jelly Powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, divided
- 3/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Add boiling water to jelly powder in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until jelly is slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Lean 4 parfait glasses, at an angle, against sides of muffin pan cups. Reserve 4 strawberries for garnish. Slice remaining berries; stir into jelly. Spoon into tilted glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until jelly is firm.
- Top with Cool Whip and reserved berries before serving.
Recipe Source here