- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups all-purpose Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Grated Coconut(for toppings)
- Grated Cheese(for toppings)
- Other Ingredients:
- ½ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Water
- In a cooking pan put the ½ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ½ cup of water then mix until dissolved and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and mix well.
- Add dissolved sugar then continue mixing.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Remove the kutsinta into the molder.
- Serve with grated coconut or grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more
How to Make PERFECT PUTO CHEESE ala GOLDILOCKS (Soft & Fluffy) | MASARAP at Pwedeng PANG-NEGOSYO!
https://youtu.be/lE0Ep3BtNUo Ingredients: • ½ kl allpurpose flour = 21.00 • 1 cup sugar = 8.00 • 2 1/2 tbsp ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more