- 2 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 2 packs graham crackers
- 1 pack crushed grahams
- 1 to 2 avocados, sliced for topping
- Put avocado and condensed milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add crema-asada then blend again.
- Add all-purpose cream then blend again for the last time. Set aside the cream mixture.
- Make a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangle or square container. Spread some cream mixture evenly on top of the crackers. Spread crushed grahams on top of the cream mixture. Repeat the process until you make 3-4 layers depending on the size of the container and until you consume all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight to set completely.
- Serve and enjoy your avocado graham float!
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more