2 ripe bananas
1 pc egg
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 kg all-purpose flour
1. In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
3. Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
4. Prepare the
molders with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the
7. Remove the
from the molders then serve.
8. Enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more