2 ripe bananas
1 pc egg
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 kg all-purpose flour
1. In a big mixing bowl, mash the banana.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for the flour) one by one while continuously mixing.
3. Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
4. Prepare the
molders with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
6. Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the
7. Remove the
from the molders then serve.
8. Enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pizza Puto
https://youtu.be/_GZikd3-GFA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 2 pcs eggs 6 ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: HotdogCheeseWhite Bread/Tasty1 Egg1 cup Flour2 cups Bread CrumbsSalt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the Bread Using Rolling Pin. Do the ...read more
How to Cook Butchi with Nutella
https://youtu.be/Urc2fG_ef8k Ingredients: ¾ cup water¾ cup brown sugar3 cups Glutinous rice flour1 Nutella½ cup sesame seeds1tbsp. VanillaCooking oil Procedures: Dissolved the ¾ cup brown sugar in ...read more
How to Make Crispy Corn Beef Burger / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/nXrMJ_F3Ens Ingredients: Corn beefEggBreadcrumbs½ cup FlourOnionGarlicCheese1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and Seasoning powderOil for fryingBurger bans Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients and things needed.Chopped onion ...read more