For the choco jelly:
1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup Milo powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups water
For the samalamig:
1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
1 cup Milo powder
1/4 cup sugar
Make the choco jelly:
1. In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Gradually add the water while stirring.
3. Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
4. Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
Make the samalamig:
1. In a big mixing bowl, combine Milo powder, sugar, and evaporated milk. Mix well then set aside.
2. Bring out the prepared choco jelly and slice it into tiny pieces.
3. Prepare glasses with ice cubes. Put choco jelly pieces in each glass then add the samalamig until the glass is full. You can also put all the choco jelly pieces and samalamig into a pitcher with ice cubes, if preferred.
4. Serve and enjoy your choco jelly samalamig!
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more