1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup Milo powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups water
1. In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
2. Gradually add the water while stirring.
3. Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
4. Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
6. Serve and enjoy your choco jelly!
Easy Related Posts
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk Procedures: How to Make Pastillas. Prepare all the ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more
How to Make Chocolate Graham De Leche
https://youtu.be/jWkRczAMWJo Ingredients: Chocolate graham crakersChocolate graham powderCondensed milkEvaporated milkNestle creamLeche flanChocolate syrup (if you want flavorful) Procedures: Mix the ...read more