- 2 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) crema-asada
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- ¼ kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 2 ripe mangoes, diced
- Put sliced mangoes into the blender. Turn on the blender until the mangoes are crushed.
- Add the condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Turn on the blender until the ingredients are well-blended.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container.
- Add the sago, diced gulaman, and diced mangoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in glasses. Top with diced mangoes if desired.
- Enjoy your mango sago gulaman dessert!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more