- 1 cup powdered milk
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- Combine the powdered milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well until the texture becomes ready for molding.
- Form a tube shape from the mixture. You can then cut it to small pieces to make tube-shaped pastillas or roll them using your hands to make pastillas balls.
- Coat with sugar for the final touch.
- Wrap each piece with cellophane if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your pastillas!
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk Procedures: How to ...read more