Pastillas, also known as pastillas de leche, refer to a type of milk-based confections that originated in the town of San Miguel in Bulacan, Philippines. From San Miguel, pastillas-making spread to other Philippine provinces such as Cagayan and Masbate.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- Combine the powdered milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well until the texture becomes ready for molding.
- Form a tube shape from the mixture. You can then cut it to small pieces to make tube-shaped pastillas or roll them using your hands to make pastillas balls.
- Coat with sugar for the final touch.
- Wrap each piece with cellophane if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your pastillas!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more