1 cup ground pork
1 cup shrimps, minced
1 cup turnips (singkamas), minced
1 onion, minced
4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
1/4 cup carrots, minced
1 whole egg, beaten
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp salt
24 pcs wonton wrappers
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the wonton wrappers. Mix well.
2. Wrap about a spoonful of the mixture into the wonton wrapper. Refer to the video above for this procedure.
3. Repeat step 2 until all the mixture is consumed.
4. Brush some cooking oil on the base of the steamer then place the siomai pieces properly.
5. Steam for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Serve while hot with toyomansi and chili garlic oil.
Enjoy your pork & shrimp siomai!