1 can (300ml) condensed milk
1 egg yolk
3 tbsp white sugar
3 tbsp unsalted butter
pinch of iodized salt
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1 pc calamansi, juiced
1. Heat a pan in low fire. (It’s best to use a non-stick pan)
2. Add the sugar and let it caramelize. Do not stir until it caramelizes completely. Just swirl the pan.
3. Add the butter and let it melt.
4. Add the condensed milk. Cook while continuously stirring. You will notice the caramel will get hard but it’s okay it will melt later on.
5. After 5 minutes, add the egg yolk, salt, vanilla, and calamansi juice. Cook for another 5 minutes while continuously stirring to avoid burning of the mixture.
6. After 5 minutes, adjust to medium heat. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes while stirring faster. For a total of 15 minutes the yema spread is done. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
7. Prepare the container for the yema spread. Sterilize an empty glass jar into boiling water for 10 minutes. This process will make the shelf life of yema spread longer.
8. Transfer the yema spread to the sterilized jar and place the cap.
9. Serve with your favorite bread and enjoy your yema spread!
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more