- 2 cups ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 drops red food color (optional)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons canned red beans, in kernels
- 2 tablespoons canned sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons grass jelly pieces
- 2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
- To make syrup, mix brown sugar, water, and food color in a small sauce pan. Heat it up over medium heat. As soon as the sugar melts and the syrup starts to bubble, turn off the heat. Set aside and let cool.
- Make shaved ice by using ice shaver or blender.
- Transfer the shaved ice to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the syrup, then top with condensed milk, red beans, sweet corn, and grass jelly, and peanuts.
- Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more