- 150g Arnott’s Marie biscuits
- 80g butter, melted
- 2 x 250g pkts Kraft Philadelphia original cream cheese block, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 4 mangoes, peeled and sliced (see tip)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped, to serve
- Process biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and pulse to combine. Press over the base of a 20cm springform pan. Chill for 15 mins or until firm.
- Meanwhile, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Fold in the cream. Whisk the gelatine and hot water in a small bowl until the gelatine dissolves. Stir 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the gelatine mixture, then add to the remaining mixture and mix well. Pour half the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base. Top with half the mango slices, then remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate overnight or until firm
- Remove the cheesecake from the fridge 15 mins before serving. To make coulis, place the mango and lime juice in a blender and pulse until smooth. (If necessary, blend in a little water until coulis reaches pouring consistency.)
- Arrange the remaining sliced mango over the cheesecake and drizzle over the coulis.
Recipe Source: Taste