Boiled mixed vegetables – 2 cups(carrots,potatoes,beans,peas,babycorn,cauliflower)
- Paneer – 1/2 cup cubed or tofu
- Tomatoes – 2 medium chopped into small pieces
- Corn flour – 1/2 tsp mixed with 2Tbsp of milk
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- To be ground into a paste:
- Onion – 1 medium
- Thick Poha – 2 tablespoon Soak in water for 5 minutes.Drain and then grind with other ingredients
- Coriander seeds – 4tsp
- Black pepper – 5 or 6
- Cumin seeds – 2tsp
- Dry red chillies – 5
- Poppy seeds – 1ts
- Cloves – 2
- Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
- Garlic – 2 or 3 pods
- Ginger – 2tsp grated
- Heat oil in a skillet.When hot,add the ground paste and saute till raw smell goes off.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes are pulpy.
- Then add the boiled vegetables,paneer,required amount of salt and 1/2 cup of water.Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Now add corn flour mixed with water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti.