- ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour
- 2 tbsp. violet food color
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Water
- Grated coconut
- Condense milk
- In the big mixing bowl pour the glutinous flour and add water gradually.
- Add the food color gradually then mix it well until become dough.
- Make small balls then arrange into bake pan and cover with foil.
- Steam then puto bumbong balls until cook.
- In the cooking pan toast, the grated coconut until toasted.
- Brush with margarine and put the toasted grated coconut, sugar and grated cheese for toppings.
- Bake for 2 – 3 minutes until melted and toast.
- Lastly add condense milk before to serve.
- Serve and enjoy the bake puto bumbong.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more