- 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana)
- 1/4 kg Sugar
- 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 grated coconut
- Boiled the Banana and peeled.
- Clean the wooden Mortar and pestle with the banana peeling by mashing inside of it then removed.
- Put Peeled boiled banana inside the wooden mortar and mash it with pestle
- Mix it with Royal, condensed milk, margarine, peanut butter, sugar and grated coconut.
- Mash the mixture until smooth in texture.
- Served with Extra Margarine On top. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more