- 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana)
- 1/4 kg Sugar
- 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 grated coconut
- Boiled the Banana and peeled.
- Clean the wooden Mortar and pestle with the banana peeling by mashing inside of it then removed.
- Put Peeled boiled banana inside the wooden mortar and mash it with pestle
- Mix it with Royal, condensed milk, margarine, peanut butter, sugar and grated coconut.
- Mash the mixture until smooth in texture.
- Served with Extra Margarine On top. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more