- 2 ripe Banana
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk
- 4 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- Few of Salt
- Chocolate chips(toppings)
- In a bowl mash 2 ripe bananas and mash well.
- Add melted butter, condensed milk, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well until it forms a dough. Add chocolate chip cookies or chopped chocolate. Mix well.
- Scoop ½ Tbsp of the mixture. Shape into a ball and flatten it. Place each cookie dough in a baking sheet line with parchment paper.
- Put a wire stand inside the pan. Cover and preheat the pan for 10 minutes over medium heat. Put a baking sheet on top of a wire stand.
- Cover and cook for 25 minutes over medium low heat. Don’t worry if it’s a bit soft once it cools it will harden up. But it will be soft and chewy.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwich (Pinoy-Style)
https://youtu.be/ehKIjETWdzY Ingredients: 3 slices white bread2 slices ham, cooked2 pcs eggs6 tbsp cheese, grated3 tsp plain mayonnaisesalt, ...read more
Ham & Cheese Scones
Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 1/2 tsp sugar 3/4 tsp salt 1/2 stick ...read more
Bbq Chicken Pizza
Ingredients: 1 prepare pizza crust (your own or purchased tube/crust) 10 ounces chicken breasts, cooked ...read more