Ice candy is an all-time Filipino favorite! Although it has gone from 1 peso to 15 pesos in the past decade, everyone still loves it. From mango, chocolate, avocado and even fruit salad flavors, there is no limit when it comes to ice candies!
You know what makes everything better? Oreo! Give this traditional deli an upgrade with chunks of Oreo cookies in milk and chocolate. Reward your kids (or yourself) and try this easy homemade Oreo Ice Candy recipe now!
- 10pcs Oreo Cookies
- 150ml Condensed Milk
- 250ml warm Water
- 250ml Hot Water
- 60g Chocolate Powder (eg. Milo)
- Items needed: Ice candy plastic and funnel
- Crush Oreos into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and hot water, then add warm water and mix.
- Immediately add chocolate powder into the mixture.
- Add crushed Oreos.
- Pour in mixture into the ice candy plastic bags using the funnel. Knot the plastic.
- Freeze for a few hours.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more