- 1 small pineapple (half-ripe), slice into cubes
- 1 k. tripe (goto or callos), sliced into 2-inch strips, boiled in vinegar, salt and
- water stock from the boiled goto
- 6 pcs. starfruit (balimbing),thinly-sliced
- 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 onion, sliced
- 1 thumb-size ginger, sliced
- 1 head garlic, minced bay leaves
- Whole peppercorns
- Achuete water (1/2 cup achuete mixed in 1 cup water)
- 1 small bamboo shoot (labong), sliced, boiled then drained cooking oil
- In a pan, sauté garlic tomatoes onions and tripe. Keep stirring until the mixture dries up a little.
- Add the bamboo shoots and pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the stock followed by the achuete water.
- Cover until the bamboo shoots and pineapple are cooked.
- Add the star fruit, bay leaves and whole peppercorns. Allow to simmer until cooked.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cordon Bleu Sauce
https://youtu.be/As1kYw_9zi4 Ingredients: 2 cups of Fresh Milk Parsley ½ Lemon ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese 1 small ...read more
Homemade Sukang Cebu (Pinakurat)/Spiced Vinegar
https://youtu.be/nnoJ2_ycuCk Ingredients: 1 Liter Coconut Vinegar/Tuba ½ cup Fish Sauce 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 big Onion 1 big Garlic 10 – 20 ...read more
How to Make Carbonara Sauce
https://youtu.be/H54pb5m9NTo Ingredients: 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams slice Bacon 200 ...read more
How to Cook Sopas / Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup
https://youtu.be/6TiHC4KBMNg Ingredients: ½ kilo Macaroni Noodles ½ kilo chicken ½ kilo cabbage / repolyo 1 carrot 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 tablespoon ...read more