- 3 pcs. Hotdogs
- 1 cup Flour
- ¼ cup of Cornstarch
- 1 pc. Egg
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. seasoning granules
- 1 and ½ cup of Water
- Oil for frying
- First, we need to make a butter mix, just mix the flour, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and water then mix it well. Set aside.
- Slice the hotdogs and shape into circle then use toothpick to hold and lock.
- Dip the ring hotdog into a butter mix and breadcrumb until coated.
- Fry the hotdog ring until golden brown.
- Serve with sauce the piso (hotdog ring).
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more