- 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 5 cups of Malunggay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Slice Onion
- Slice Garlic
- Chili finger
- Oil for Saute
- Remove the fish bone from tulingan and cut the tulingan into pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan put the oil and chopped garlic.
- Add the onion, chili finger and add cut tulingan fish and Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. then stir and cover.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Then wash the malungay leaves
- When its boiling add the malunggay leaves.
- Stir well until it reduce and the coconut milk turn into oil that means it already cook.
- Serve with Rice . Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
How to Make Cabbage Roll | Super Easy & Delicious Recipe for Cabbage | Level Up!
https://youtu.be/N7n8Sl41XRo Ingredients 1 head Cabbage (I used chinese cabbage) ½ Kilo Ground Pork 2 cloves garlic, ...read more
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more