- 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish)
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 5 cups of Malunggay Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning granules
- Slice Onion
- Slice Garlic
- Chili finger
- Oil for Saute
- Remove the fish bone from tulingan and cut the tulingan into pieces. Set aside
- Heat the pan put the oil and chopped garlic.
- Add the onion, chili finger and add cut tulingan fish and Seasoned with salt, pepper and seasoning granules. then stir and cover.
- Add the coconut milk and stir. Then wash the malungay leaves
- When its boiling add the malunggay leaves.
- Stir well until it reduce and the coconut milk turn into oil that means it already cook.
- Serve with Rice . Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more