- 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- 2-3 thumb size ginger cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1-3 pcs. green or red chili
- 4 tbsp. Salt
- 1 tbsp. Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- banana leaves
- Wash fish thoroughly drain. Cut the banana leave to form into 2” width bands.
- Put the fish into bowl then mix it with ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay one ban of banana leaf on a flat surface arrange 5 to 6 galunggong and roll wrap tightly with the banana leaf to form a roll. Do this on the rest of the galunggong.
- In the Palayok put in half of the garlic and ginger at the bottom then arrange the dilis rolls side by side on over the garlic and ginger.
- Now add in the rest of the garlic and ginger over the top, add in the vinegar and about 1/2 cup of water. Season with salt to taste. Add the chili on top.
- Cover and simmer in medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish are cooked and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot with rice.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more
Sweet and Spicy Ginisang Dilis Recipe
https://youtu.be/h4EZejOWH-4 Ingredients: Dilis or Anchovies 2 pieces Tomatoes 3 tbsp. Sugar Chili Onion Garlic ½ tsp. pepper Oil for frying Procedure: Cut the Tomato, Onion, Chili ...read more