- 1 pc large milkfish (must keep the scales intact)
- 2 pcs tomatoes chopped into small pieces
- 2 pcs onions chopped finely
- 1 thumb size ginger chopped into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the bangus (milkfish) but don’t remove the scales. Slice the back of the milkfish and remove the stomach fat. Rub salt and pepper on the external and internal part of the milkfish.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the onion, ginger, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Put the mixed ingredients into the sliced back of the milkfish. On each side grill the milkfish over charcoal for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while it’s hot with soy sauce and calamansi.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more