- 1 1/2 cup Flour 8 pesos
- 1/2 cup sugar 9 pesos
- 2 egg ( egg white and yolk separated) 10 pesos
- 1/2 tsp baking powder .20 cents
- 1 cup evaporated milk 20 pesos
- Margarine 5 pesos
- 1/2 tsp salt .10 cents
- Gasul 20 pesos
- Crack the egg and separate the yolk and egg white. Set aside
- Add the salt, 3/8 of the amount of sugar, egg yolk, salt, baking powder and evaporated milk. Mix it well
- In another bowl beat the egg white with a little bit of sugar and mix until soft peaks.
- Mix it into the pancake mixture , to get extra fluffy of your pancake.
- Heat the pan, put a little oil and margarine.
- Add 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan and cover it for 40 seconds.
- Turn it over to cook the other side of the pancake.
- Serve with margarine and sugar on top. Enjoy
Total 72.30 (Puhunan)
Total finish product 12 pcs x 10 pesos each
120 – 72.30 = 47.70×30 days = 1431 monthly income
Easy Related Posts
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more