- 1 1/2 cup Flour 8 pesos
- 1/2 cup sugar 9 pesos
- 2 egg ( egg white and yolk separated) 10 pesos
- 1/2 tsp baking powder .20 cents
- 1 cup evaporated milk 20 pesos
- Margarine 5 pesos
- 1/2 tsp salt .10 cents
- Gasul 20 pesos
- Crack the egg and separate the yolk and egg white. Set aside
- Add the salt, 3/8 of the amount of sugar, egg yolk, salt, baking powder and evaporated milk. Mix it well
- In another bowl beat the egg white with a little bit of sugar and mix until soft peaks.
- Mix it into the pancake mixture , to get extra fluffy of your pancake.
- Heat the pan, put a little oil and margarine.
- Add 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the pan and cover it for 40 seconds.
- Turn it over to cook the other side of the pancake.
- Serve with margarine and sugar on top. Enjoy
Total 72.30 (Puhunan)
Total finish product 12 pcs x 10 pesos each
120 – 72.30 = 47.70×30 days = 1431 monthly income
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more