- 1 whole pork pata
- 1 pc. puso ng saging
- 2 bunches pechay
- 12 pcs. sitaw
- 2 pcs. eggplant
- 1 pack of Kare-kare powder mix
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 pcs onions
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 liters of water
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. seasoning granules
- bagoong alamang cooked
- Boil 2 liters of water in a cooking pot. Add pata. Seasoned with onion, garlic and 1 tsp. pepper, 1 tbsp. salt, 1 tsp. seasoning granules.
- Cover and continue to boil in medium heat until soft.
- Boil or steam the vegetable.
- Check the port pata if is already soft then remove.
- Saute garlic and onion once the oil is hot.
- Add 5 cups of pork soup to make a sauce.
- Add the kare -kare powder mix and stir until creamy.
- Seasoned with pepper and 1 tbsp. fish sauce then stir.
- Add the cook pork and vegetable and stir for a minute.
- Serve hot with alamang.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more